CASA Volunteers (Court Appointed Special Advocates) are trained volunteers who are appointed by judges to advocate in court for the well-being, health and safety of children in their community who have been abused and neglected.
There are five CASA programs that provide advocacy in the greater Denver area:
- Child Advocates-Denver CASA | Serves Denver County
- CASA of Jefferson & Gilpin Counties | Serves Jefferson & Gilpin Counties
- CASA of Adams & Broomfield Counties | Serves Adams & Broomfield Counties
- Voices for Children | Serves Boulder County
- Advocates for Children | Serves Arapahoe, Douglas, Elbert and Lincoln Counties
For information about volunteering, please fill out the form below: