You can be a powerful voice for children who’ve been abused or neglected
With your gift of $1,200/year or more you provide a child with a dedicated CASA volunteer speaking up for their best interest and you are recognized as a member of the Powerful Voice Society. Member benefits include:
- Invitation for two to an exclusive social event
- An invitation to visit court to see CASA at work.
- Personal quarterly updates from Nancy Stewart, Executive Director.
- An invitation to National Adoption Day in November.
- Acknowledgment on website, in annual report and in our Light of Hope Event Program in April.
- Special Powerful Voices Society Member Badge to wear at each of our CASA Signature Events.
To join the Powerful Voice Society, select one of the following options:
- Donate online with a gift of $1,500/year ($125/month) or more. To spread your gift throughout the year, please select the monthly or quarterly recurring gift option. You may end your gift any time.
- Call 303.832.4592 to design your own giving schedule.
- Mail a check to Child Advocates-Denver CASA with “Powerful Voice Society” in the memo section and let us know your giving plans
Questions? Please contact Julie Wilson, Director of Fund Development & Public Relations for Child Advocates – Denver CASA, at email@example.com or 303.832.4592.